2010年7月5日星期一

The Switzerland watch needle form president attends Tibet

What a deal, I am very pleased with this watch. The place I took it to for fitting repairs high end watches, rolex etc... He stated this watch should sell for at least $350. He was very impressed. The feel of the watch is great, heavy and sturdy. Movement is nice and was also complimented by the wholesale fake watch repair man. All in all I can't believe this was purchased for $85. I recommend this watch to all that are looking for a great high end watch without spending 1000 or more.

I have used this replica watches for a little over 2 weeks now and I'm very happy with my purchase. The watch looks stellar, performs flawlessly, and makes me feel like a million bucks when I'm wearing it. There is in fact a manual in the box, contrary to what a previous reviewer said, you simply have to pull out the top part of the inside of the box.

The watch is built like a rock, solid as a brick sh*thouse, and gorgeous to behold, this mechanical marvel is probably the single best value in the watch market today. Looks awesome on a Hirsch Carbon strap. If you have a love of mechanical watches but don't have $$$ to spend, this little wonder will do the trick.

This particular model looks almost identical to a Rolex Submariner. It is an automatic fake watches (if you don't wear it for around 24 hours or move around enough, the time must be reset) with 21 jewel Japanese movement and has a see through back that lets you view the automatic movement. The watch has a large 43mm face and it has Mercedes style hands and Tritnite luminescence markings with a magnified date marker. It is water resistant to 200 meters (just in case any of you will go down that far).

The Miyota movement is very nice, and features manual winding, should the replica breitling watches not be worn regularly. My watch averaged +7~+8 seconds daily over the 3 week period that I have owned and monitored this watch. It is still very new, and hopefully it will settle some more after couple of months. My previous Seiko Divers automatic (7S26) was consistently +15~+20 seconds fast daily. This particular example of Seiko diver watch was not accurate enough without spending more cash into regulating it.

This is a adult watch in a clasic style, so if you are one of those people who show up to a meeting wearing a black plastic discount replica watches with a built in whatever thingy...buy this today. I ordered it yesterday at 5:00 p.m. It was on my wrist today at 5:00. I was able to remove the pins myself with a Leatherman and a paperclip, adjusted the bracelet, and it fits like I've been wearing it for a year. I'm simply amazed by how substantial the watch is and what a nice feel it has.


没有评论:

发表评论