2010年7月1日星期四

Deliver a watch

I bought this watch to replace a Seiko "Orange Monster" that got damaged. The wholesale replica chopard watches was a great watch and the orange face was extremely eye-catching. However, I love this Casio, especially at 1/5 of the price of the Seiko! It looks sharp, runs well and was a great purchase. I originally considered buying a new band based on other reviews, but ultimately decided to wait and see how it turned out. I'm glad I did - the band was slightly uncomfortable for the first week or so but feels great now is not an issue. Highly recommend this replica chopard watches for sale.

I ordered this watch based on the reviews, but when it was delivered, I was quite disappointed. I'm stickler for attention to detail and accuracy. This replica audemars piguet watches failed on those areas. The second hand did not line up with the minute markers, and I find that unacceptable. For some, it may not be important, but to me a wholesale replica bvlgari watches is a tool and having a tool that gives faulty readings is unacceptable. I returned it the same day it was delivered. I guess Casio makes better digital than analog watches.The band that comes on the watch is plastic and stiff and digs into your arm and thus the 3 star rating. The watch itself is great and I'd give it 5 stars. The luminous markings on the face are not that great, but the two Leds are so bright you can use the watch to illuminate your path in a pinch.

没有评论:

发表评论